Guide to Google Search Console: Google Search Console (previously known as Webmaster Tools) is a tool that provides insights from Google about your website. It also tells us how website insights are discovered, viewed and how they can be improved. Firstly, the website admin will have to add and verify site ownership before they can access any information that Google Search Console may have to offer them.
Following are the factors of Google Search Console:
1) Website Performance: We must know that our page performance and page speed is calculated every second, which can either make or break the user experience with their website.
2) Sitemaps: A sitemap is a way of collecting and displaying information about the structure of a website. It also identifies the links and the data within that website.
3) AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages): A new open-source initiative Accelerated Mobile Page is mainly used to dramatically improve the performance of the mobile web.
4) Crawl Errors: These types of errors occur when a search engine like Google, Yahoo or Bing fails to reach your website or a specific page. Collecting and correctly fixing crawl errors will improve site ranking.
5) Mobile Usability: Usability mainly deals with the efficiency, effectiveness, and satisfaction by which users achieve their specified goals. Mobile Usability testing is performed on mobile products which makes the system interface easy to use.